WHAT To BRING
Preparing for Woodward Camp can seem a bit overwhelming. We hope we can help you out with our handy checklist.
Parents Camp Checklist
1. Mark Clothing/Possessions with camper's full name.
2. Schedule Transportation. (Log in to your account at least two weeks prior to your arrival and click on Required Documents to find the Transportation link.)
3. Decide on Spending money, Go-karts, clothing, paintball and horseback riding. (We recommend logging in to your account to add funds prior to your arrival.)
4. Medical Form (a completed medical form is needed before participation in any camp activities!) Log in to your account and click on Required Documents to find the Medical form.
5. Prescription Medicines in original container with name, dosage, doctor, frequency on label. (All meds will be checked in with camp nurses in our infirmary.)
- Bedding - Campers MUST bring their own bedding. We strongly suggest bringing a sleeping bag. Sheets and Blankets are acceptable. (Note: Cabin beds are Twins)
- Clothing: Shorts, T-shirts, Socks, Underwear, Sleepwear, Towels, Wash cloth, Jeans, Warm Jacket, Rain Gear, Sneakers, Swimsuit.
- Please bring a lockable suitcase or foot locker. We strongly recommend labeling all clothing, cell phones, personal possessions, bikes, and equipment. Woodward Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Proper gear for your specific program:
Action Sports: (Skateboarding, BMX, Snowboard, Freeski, Mountain Bike, and Scooter)
- Skateboard, BMX, MTB, Scooter
- Helmet (Note: Full face helmet for BMX on dirt jumps, vert ramps and the MegaRamp 2.0)
- Knee and Elbow pads (recommended)
- Extra tools and parts
- Snowboard or Skis, Boots and Bindings.
- Loose fitting long sleeve clothes (snowboard and freeski)
- Sports Bras
- Proper freerunning attire
- Digital Camera (DSLR, Mini DV, or HDV camcorder)
- Extra Batteries and Charger
- Proper Camera to Computer connection cables
- Camera Bag or Backpack
- Memory Cards
- External Hard Drive to Save and Bring Home Your Work
- Tripod (highly recommended)
Please note, If you are flying in, many parents will ship their bikes via UPS or Fed-Ex. Please call us at the main office if you need assistance in this process. 814.349.5633
No personal valuables should be brought to the camp. This would include jewelry, ipods, mp3 players, cameras, computers, and any good clothing. In the atmosphere of a training center where there are so many youngsters, campers tend to forget, lose track of or misplace many things.